Marathon Engineering Corporation, manufacturer of Gold Medal Safety Padding®, has an unparalleled history of providing owners with a safe, durable, and easily maintained padded environment.
Gold Medal Safety Padding® is specially formulated for use in jail cells, time-out rooms, and psychiatric rooms where violent behavior may result in injury to the inmate, student or patient, or in damage to the room.
- Assures maximum safety when applied to the floor, walls, and door of the room
- Self extinguishing, as demonstrated by extensive fire testing
- Virtually indestructible: withstands attempts to rip, gouge, or otherwise damage
- Padding material is uniform and smooth, with no cracks or open seams
- Non-slip surface is virtually fungus resistant
- Easily cleaned: detergents will not harm the surface
- Bond coat is used to completely insure compatibility with the existing floor
- Resinous coating is scuff-resistant and long lasting
- Can be installed in any existing cell or room or be included in new construction
- Installed on-site by Marathon Engineering's trained Installation Specialists
- Assures the protection of individuals with the propensity to inflect self-harm, violent detainees and drug and alcohol influenced patients and inmates
- Used throughout the world for over 30 years