Why Choose Gold Medal Safety Padding
What Makes Us Different
Gold Meal Safety Padding has been the worldwide innovator in protective safety padding since 1974. We have worked with architects, contractors and owners to develop same environments that not only protect the room’s occupants but also protect the facility’s staff, reduces worker’s compensation claims and mitigates overall litigation for the facility.
Gold Medal Safety padding provides you with benefits you need.
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is seamless making it difficult to damage
- Gold Medal Safety Padding has a Class A Fire Rating (ASTM-E84)
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is slip resistant
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is mold and fungus resistant
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is non-toxic
Installable on Almost Any Surface:
- Gold Medal padding will work on any irregular shaped surface as long as our material can bond to it.
- Our padding bonds to most common building materials such as wood, steel, and concrete.
- Gold Medal Safety Padding has a non-porous surface and is easy to clean
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is a permanent solution and not just temporarily attached to substrate
- Gold Medal Safety Padding has less than an 8 hour cure time when installed so installation and repairs do not take forever to complete
- Gold Medal Safety Padding has a low cost of repair because repairs can be completed on-site by maintenance staff
Marathon Engineering Corporation can also assist with the design and provide any specifications and detail drawings that may be needed. Our installation technicians have all completed a one-year training program and are knowledgeable about the product and installation methods.
To talk to one of our team members or learn more about Gold Medal Safety Products, please call 239-303-7378 or reach out online.Email Us